Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hilary Duff - Most Wanted

Hopefully this week they will have the Sony DVD handycam 803 in stock so i can go on some sightseeing tours next weekend. this weekend was pretty boring. Today sunday i got up at 8am, went for jog, swim check mail, did laundry now go shopping with my trusty creditcards :)
the only booboo was when i scraped the back of my hand in the pool cos i swam with eyes shut for that moment and it is bleeding :( Its only a 25m pool. oh well

1 Wake Up
2 Getaway
3 Beat Of My Heart
4 Come Clean (Remix 2005)
5 Who`s That Girl (Acoustic)
6 Mr. James Dean
7 So Yesterday
8 Metamorphosis
9 Rock This World (Remix 2005)
10 Break My Heart
11 Jericho (2005)
12 Fly
13 Supergirl
14 Party Up (Dance Remix)
15 Girl Can Rock
16 Our Lips Are Sealed
17 Why Not (Remix 2005)


Use dl manager its verrrrrrrry sloooooooooow

Download:

http://archive.mp3passion.net/index.php?q=f&f=%2FForeign%2FH%2FHilary+Duff%2FMost+Wanted

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Hi, great blog! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve just sent your blog address to my customers.
I have a resell ebook site. It pretty much covers resell ebook info.
If you’ve got a minute…. Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE!!! :-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger gcmmello said...

H&M Says Kate Moss Apologized for Drug Use
H&M had decided to keep Moss on, Asarnoj told The Associated Press in a phone interview from the company's headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse health information related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse health information

10:22 AM  
Blogger willmobile said...

muahaha I dont think Kate Moss has any music talent whatsoever. Britney spears is much better than kate lol

10:43 AM  
Blogger willmobile said...

ps i can get most ebooks for free from 0day site anyway lol

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home